Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Words That Touch The Soul

In an earlier post I mentioned that I'd be posting a lot of lists. Through the wonderful world of Pinterest I found a site with 52 list prompts. One for each week of the year. These prompts are designed to be fun and inspiring along a journey of self-discovery. I really liked the idea and plan to incorporate many of them as part of my Project Life journey.

This weeks prompt is Words That Touch Your Soul:

Love                              Hope                         Overcome
Family                            Light                          Focus
Sister                             Unconditional             Precious
Daughter                        Peace                        Escape
Grateful                          Example                    Cozy
Believe                           Remember                Sunset
Life                                Journey                     Compassion
Discover                        Faith                          Create
Comfort                         Laughter                    Ponder
Acceptance                    Brave                        Trust
Imagine                          Worth                       Memories

I really enjoyed coming up with this list. It wasn't about the list as much as it was about why these words came to mind and what they really mean to me. It seems like my words are more about my personal experiences. I can think of a touching and meaningful experience associated with each of these words. These are experiences that helped to make me into the person I am; perhaps that is why these words touch me so deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment