Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Goals and Dreams

My life has been pretty chaotic lately. This morning I started trying to think of something I could do to get some order in my life and I realized it has been a while since I posted a list on here. Lists are the most organized thing I can think of. Lists are neat and clean and focused. I'm hoping after typing up today's list of my goals and dreams I will feel a bit less chaos and a bit more focused!

Goals and Dreams: Current and Future

1. Travel to Paris
2. Write a book
3. Swim with dolphins
4. Travel to Ireland
5. Get healthy (Yes, that one is a very distant dream, but I still have hope!)
6. Volunteer in a third world country
7. Get married
8. Be a mom
9. Learn to play the piano
10. Visit all 50 states
11. Be courageous
12. Own a home
13. Run at least one 5k a year
14. Write every day
15. Be more involved in Family History
16. Attend the temple at least once a month
17. Do more of what makes me happy
18. Read at least ten books every year
19. Exercise daily
20. Do at least one act of service every week.

What are some of your goals and dreams. Leave a comment and share.

1 comment:

  1. Paris is an amazing place. What do you want to do there?

    ReplyDelete