Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Project 365 Update

Even though I have been away from my blog for a while I have still been taking my pictures for Project 365. However, I am getting to a point where finding something new to take a picture of every day is hard! I'm sticking to it though and will be interested to see how it all turns out at the end of the year.

Here are some of the pics from the last month or so just to keep you updated on what's been going on in my life. 

 Family karaoke night for Tyson and Ashley's birthday!

 Packing, Packing, Sleeping...wait what? Tara's sleeping on the job! 

 Oh the fun things you find when you are packing up everything you own! 

 Painting Day!

 Isaac's birthday party!

 Surgery day for Mom

 Attending the funeral of my amazing Uncle Owen! 

Happy 4th of July! 

As you can see life has been a bit of rollercoaster with being busy, happy, and sad. Yet, it has been life. If life weren't a bit like a rollercoaster it might get pretty dull. It is the up's and down's of life that keep us on our toes and looking forward to tomorrow, because you never know what tomorrow will bring. The trick is to enjoy the ride no matter where it takes you. 

Luvs & Hugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment