Friday, January 24, 2014

Project Life

For some time now I have had a feeling that I needed to be more aware of my life. I have a deep desire to recognize the blessings all around me, particularly the ones we take advantage of every day. I have started two different projects that I want to continue throughout the year to help me document my life and recognize life’s daily treasures in my life.
Project 365: This project is simply me taking a photo every day for a year. I want to take pictures of everything from the mundane to the special. I’ve been working on this for 23 days now and have discovered that finding something to take a picture of every day is not very easy. However, it is helping me to really think about my life and the world around me. Hopefully it will get easier as the year goes on and I grow more accustomed to looking/thinking outside the box.
Project Life: This project goes into a little more detail of documenting life. I plan on focusing on this one on a week by week basis. As part of project life I will be writing down my thoughts on who I am, things I enjoy, what I’m grateful for, and many other topics related to documenting my life. My hope with this is that it will help me take a deeper look into myself and really get to know me better on a much deeper level.
I decided to create this blog for me to post about my experiences. This journey is mine but it can also be yours. I hope that along the way you will start to take a deeper look at your own life and recognize some of life’s daily treasures that you are passing by. I believe that in doing this we can train our minds to see the good in every situation no matter what it is. We will come to love ourselves more and appreciate all we have in life. So, come join me on this journey and let’s uncover Life’s Daily Treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment